Friday, May 3, 2013

BANANA STALK FLOWER STAMP



This is another art technique my second grade teacher taught us. I so love my teacher because she was able to hone my imagination and creativity. This can also be used in making cards just like the watercolor thread technique.

Materials:
Banana leaf stalk or Gabi (Taro) Stalk
Watercolor
White construction paper folded to into a card

Procedure:
1. Moisten water color with drops of water and dip the banana leaf stalk directly on the moistened color.



2. Stamp the banana leaf stalk on your card in a manner that you will form a flower. If the above procedure does not work, you can apply watercolor on the stalk using watercolor brush.






This is my daughter's work. She had fun stamping.

Have a wonderful day! (*-*)


No comments:

Post a Comment