Tuesday, February 5, 2013

HEART ATTRACT

I'm really heart blogging this February! (*-*)
Do you remember this heart art from grade school? A classmate in second grade taught me how to make these hearts when we were asked to make Valentine cards. My 3-year old daughter also enjoys making them.



MATERIALS:
  • cardboard
  • crayons
  • scissor
PROCEDURE:
1. Cut heart shapes of different sizes from cardboard.
2. Color hearts.


3. To put heart art on card, place heart cut-out on your card and wipe or scratch its edges towards the card using the tip or pad of your fingers.

My daughter's little crafty hands doing the heart art

After learning this art, I tried to put a twist on it. I made different colors, and my favorite rainbow heart. I literally overused this art when I was a kid; I had Heart Attract ! LOL.







Brings back childhood memories. =)







2 comments: