Monday, February 4, 2013

RING A HEART

It's February; and I'm feeling heartsy craftsy this month. I saw this small piece of glittery red fabric lying on my mom's cutting table yesterday then I suddenly thought of making something out of it for Valentine; something that could be made in one sitting. So, I came up with this:

Pardon my hardworking hand, lol =D


MATERIALS:
  • glittery red fabric
  • garter thread or ordinary thread
  • beads
  • fiber fill
  • pelon
  • glue
PROCEDURE:
1. Cut two small heart shapes from the red glittery fabric. Sew together leaving a small opening.
2.  Through the small opening, insert fiber fill. Sew to close.
3. Cut a small circle from the pelon. (See size below)


 heart and pelon

4. Knot thread on one point of the pelon's circumference then string beads onto the thread according to the size of your finger. Afterwards, knot the string again on the side parallel to the first knot.


5. Glue heart on the pelon. 
6. Lastly, wear it! =)

My heart ring


Simply done; beautiful outcome! =) Happy Hearts! (*-*)


No comments:

Post a Comment