Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HIBISCUS (Gumamela) BUBBLES

This is a classic pastime I used to do when I was a kid. Mom taught me how to prepare Hibiscus (Gumamela) bubbles; and now I am sharing it to my little girl. She enjoyed mixing and blowing those bubbles.

My Gumamela plant


INGREDIENTS:
10-20 hibiscus leaves
2-3 tsp detergent
250 ml water

MATERIALS:
blower
mortar and pestle


Hibiscus leaves, and mortar and pestle

detergent

water

my daughter's old bubble blower

PROCEDURE:

1. First, crush Hibiscus leaves using the mortar and pestle. (I used stone when I was small)


2. Next, put crushed leaves in water.


3. Then, add detergent. Mix.


4. Lastly, let stand for 5 minutes. Afterwards, you can already enjoy your bubbles.

Little miss says it's like cooking.

It's windy; can't really catch those bubbles in photo.


Have a fun summer! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment