Saturday, March 30, 2013

NEWSPAPER NAIL ART

I find this nail art really cool. I saw this on YouTube by cutepolish; it caught my attention so I gave it a try.
For complete tutorial just go to this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kcdt4_5Ncc .


MATERIALS I USED:
white nai lpolish
colorless polish
newspaper
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
cotton bud

PROCEDURE:
1. The first thing I did was to apply white nail polish on my nails.
2. According to cutepolish's tutorial you need to wait until your nail is completely dry before you dip it in alcohol and place the small piece of newspaper on top of it; however, I don't know why it didn't work so I tried another technique. That is, I dabbed alcohol on my nails using a cotton bud when my nail polish was still a bit wet and put the newspaper pieces immediately after. This time it worked. 




3. After a few seconds, I gently remove the newpaper pieces.
4. Lastly, I applied colorless coating. I noticed that the prints became more visible. 

RESULTS:




































'Got fierce nails, rawr! Lol. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment