Saturday, March 16, 2013

WATERMELON NAIL ART


Welcoming summer with refreshing watermelons! This is my first ever nail art. I have short nails so I thought watermelons would look good. When I was a kid, mom used to tease me that I have bivalve shell nails. Yes, my nails look like clam shells especially my thumb, LOL. I envy long candle-like nails; I think with those type of nails any nail art is possible. Anyway, here's how messy my first nail art went =D

1. I coated my nails with white polish first. This is the first application yet but already messy!

2. Next, red.

3. Then, white french tip. This is also my first time to make french tips; not perfect yet. =)

4. After that, I covered the white french tips with green.

5. Lastly, I painted it with oval black seeds. I also put yellow stripes on the green rind but it is not visible here. 

                                                                             
FINAL OUTCOME: Whew! Not bad. =D

MY CONCLUSION: Nail art is kinda hard. It needs lots of practice but it is a fun thing to do. This is definitely my art of the month! This stuff is so addicting so I made more.


My very own plaid. Just trying...=)


Nail PILIPINAS



 I like to keep the smears around my nails; It shows how hard I made it. I LOVE PHILIPPINES!








No comments:

Post a Comment